Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Farewell Lunch

Today I had the most wonderful time having my farewell lunch with my sweet ex-coworkers  from the Delaware County Literacy Council. I have known these people almost as much as I have been in the United States, and they truly have become my real family. They were always there for me, supporting me and encouraging me to strive for my goals and dreams to make them come true. It is always sad to leave a place that is so dear to your heart, but I think it is a good thing to leave with sad feelings as it means that you had great time there. Thank you, everyone, so very much for all your kindness, patience, motivation and advice! Thank you for always being there for me, for sharing my achievements and my worries (for every exam, there was a "Oh I don't even know... It was so difficult, I really don't know how I did on this one" scare). Thank you for always hearing me out and finding just the right words to say when I needed it the most. I will always remember you all, as I cannot even describe how much you have contributed to my personal and professional growth and well-being. Thank you!!!




Jacket: Guess;  Pants: Bebe;  Top and Belt: via Marshall's;  Shoes: Tahari via Marshall's;  Jewelry: via Feline's Basement; Top Bracelet: gift from the Ukraine

3 comments:

  1. great outfit- i love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple, yet lovely outfit! Love the accessories as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love your shoes, belt, top, bag - your whole outfit, plus your beautiful smile. Can't wait to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete